Why Should I Get a Party Bike for Graduation?
It’s been a long, tough road for your student, full of late-night study groups but now the finals are over. The walk across the stage is complete. The degree is in hand. Adulthood awaits…
But first, it’s party time!
Plan an unforgettable Memphis graduation party with Sprock n’ Roll Party Bikes. New graduates can toast the night away as they pedal to the hippest breweries, coolest clubs and hottest Memphis booze spots.
Memphis Graduation Party Highlights:
- All group sizes are welcome! Book a private bike for up to 16 people or mix and mingle with a smaller group on a public tour.
- An affordable and convenient option! Tours can cost as little as $29/per person. It’s much more affordable than most Memphis venues with the added convenience of skipping cover charges and long lines.
- Fully customizable! You can create a specialty cocktail for your event, bring your favorite drinks, make a playlist, customize your bars and even decorate your bike to honor your graduate!
What about Memphis High School Graduation Parties?
We’re here for high school grads as well as college grads! Sprock n’ Roll can plan a Memphis high school graduation party bike tour that doesn’t include alcohol – so no stops at bars or breweries, just good fun as you party in downtown Memphis with your besties!
What Should I Bring or Not Bring for the Party Bike?
Here are a few supplies to bring to have the best possible graduation celebrations, as well as a few things that aren’t allowed.
What to Bring:
We not only allow you to bring custom decorations for your party bike — we encourage it! Just remember that the bikes are open-air, so don’t bring any decorations that are too distracting. If you have any questions about what’s appropriate, just ask!
Supplies you’ll want:
- Your favorite drinks. Try a themed cocktail or a selection of wine and beer.
- Water. Stay hydrated!
- Party Snacks. To soak up the booze.
- Party Decorations. Let the world know who you’re celebrating!
- A Valid ID. A must-have to partake in the festivities.
- A Music Mix. Connect your playlist to our Bluetooth speakers.
What Not to Bring:
- Glass Containers. Aluminum cans and boxed wines only. Hard liquor must be premixed in a plastic container.
- Coolers. Also ice and cups. We’ll provide all of these for you.
Should I Book a Private Tour or Public Tour for My Graduation Party?
It depends on how many people you have and what kind of experience you’re looking for.
A private bike allows you to fully control the music, the party bike decorations and where you stop. A public ride pairs smaller groups together on a pre-planned tour, priced per rider.