Code of Conduct
The following actions are not allowed while riding the Sprock n’ Roll Party Bike. All riders must abide by our Code of Conduct.
- Any form of indecent exposure
- Giving alcohol to non-passengers
- Standing at any point the bike is not parked
- Lewd or socially inappropriate dancing
- Vulgar or socially inappropriate music
- Obscene or vulgar language
- Vomiting on or around the bike
- Public urination on or around the bike
- Any other behavior deemed inappropriate
THERE WILL BE A $300 CHARGE TO THE CARD ON FILE FOR ANY VIOLATION TO THESE CODES. CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED!
If anyone violates any of these actions, you will be removed immediately and the tour will be canceled at driver’s discretion and no refund will be honored.
Pre-Paid Cards Policy
Pre-paid/Re-loadable credit cards: If your funds are not accessible 7 days prior to your ride, your booking will be cancelled & your deposit will not be refunded. You will be required to pay a Damage/Behavioral Deposit of $300 (prepaid cards only) on an authorized credit card prior to your ride – NO EXCEPTIONS. The Damage/Behavioral Deposit will be refunded within 1 business day if no damages occur and/or the behavioral policy is followed.
Dress Code & Party Bike Attire
Clothes must be worn to cover your ASSets, including your chest. Shirts required!
No heels (tennis shoes are recommended)
No excessive baggie clothes
No short skirts that can ride up while pedaling
Jeans are not recommended in the summer
Pub-crawl? Scenic Ride? What's the difference?
We realize people want options, so we aim to deliver! During checkout you can choose between enjoying our pub-crawl, the scenic ride, or 1 Bar-Stop and 1 Scenic Stop.
- The pub-crawl option is for those who want to hit the bars and enjoy drinks from our bar partners. There is time for 2-3 bar stops during each ride.
- The scenic option is for those who don’t want to purchase additional drinks from bars as they would like to enjoy the beverages they brought for consumption (alcoholic and/or non-alcoholic). We will stop a couple of times to take photos and for a pedaling break.
- The 1 Bar/1 Scenic option is a little of both. Remember, you may need a restroom break so this option is great for those consuming beverages. Note: it is best practice to purchase a drink from a bar or restaurant when you use their facilities.
Private or Public Tour? What's the difference?
A private ride will accommodate private groups of folks, meaning no one outside of a party booked will be on the bike. A private ride must pay for at least 12 riders. You can enjoy this experience however with as little as 5 pedalers, but again, must pay for at least 12 to have a private bike. A public ride is for small groups that will be paired up with other small groups and is priced per seat. On public rides, small groups must rotate pedaling and DJ duties.
What is Sprock n' Roll?
Sprock n’ Roll is Memphis’ BEST party bike. Round up a group of fun friends, and come check out our 2 hour long pedaling pub crawl tours. Bikes can fit up to 16 people. Got more than 16 people? We have five bikes to accommodate your large group. Don’t have 16 people? Check out our Mix n’ Mingle tours to team up with other groups to fulfill our 6 person minimum.
What is included?
- A fun and entertaining guide
- Cups for your beverages
- Large cooler stocked with ice
- A speaker for YOUR music (bluetooth connection – NO explicit lyrics)
Where can we park?
There are paid parking lots located on 4th street and a paid parking garage at 250 Peabody Place. Fees vary.
What's up with the waivers? Can we have paper waivers?
All waivers MUST be filled out electronically. Paper waivers will not be supplied on site. Please fill out your waivers at least 24 hours in advance as if we have to wait for this to get done on site, it will eat into your time and we will not be able to extend your ride. You will find the link to your waivers on your confirmation email. You can share the link to your waiver via email or a url code in a mass text chain. Click the green “sign your waiver” button on your confirmation and then click the blue “invite others” button to either enter email addresses of your party or copy the url code under the email address boxes to copy to your clipboard and paste in a mass text.
16 people? Seriously? How?
There are 12 bike seats (6 on each side) and a bench in the back that seats 3, and a spot in the middle with the driver.
What if I'm late or a passenger is late?
- We will not extend your ride if you are late. If there is not another ride immediately following your ride, you may purchase additional time in 30 minute increments at $75/30 minute extension.
- If you have someone in your party who is running late, they may meet you at a stop at the renters discretion and as long as no more than 16 people are on the bike. The driver can check them in on the bike with their VALID photo ID. They must sign an electronic waiver prior to embarking the bike.
Mix n’ Mingle:
- We begin the ride when the majority of the riders has arrived AND on time! We will not wait on you if you are running late & you will NOT receive a refund. If we have to wait on your group to reach the minimum of 5 in order to leave, you will be charged $5 for every 5 minutes you are late.
Can I drink alcohol on the bike?
Yes, BYOB (bring your own beer/beverages). Hard liquor is not permitted on the bike unless premixed. We will not allow straight liquor on the bikes. Sprock n’ Roll will provide cups for all alcoholic beverages per City of Memphis rules. NO GLASS IS PERMITTED so please transfer anything that comes in glass to plastic prior to arrival. Aluminum cans and boxed wine are great! Please bring your beverages, ice, snacks and water. Memphis’ heat and humidity can be sneaky.
What about food?
We do not suggest you sit down and eat while on our two-hour tours as this is likely to take up all your bike time. You can bring finger foods and snacks and we encourage you to do so. If you want to add some yummy food to your tour, check out our Progressive Dinner Tours.
What if I have more than 16 people?
Rent multiple bikes – contact us for more info. An automatic 18% gratuity is added to reservations of both bikes.
No more than 16 people can be on one bike per insurance and City of Memphis rules.
Do you have to pedal?
Ummm, duh!!! Yes! Although we do have a motor assist, pedaling is necessary. As with all party bikes, the motor is strictly an assist that is helpful on inclines and long stretches. Come on, it’s a BIKE you big goof. Don’t be a weenie, you can do it!!
How long is the tour?
All tours are 2 hours long with the exception of our Progressive Dinner Tour, which is 2.5 – 3 hours long.
How much does it cost?
Tours will be booked by reservation online. Check current pricing here . Don’t forget about your driver. Tipping of at least 15 – 20% is encouraged and appreciated.
What is the cancellation policy?
- Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Your remaining balance will be auto collected 7 days prior to scheduled ride. No refunds. No shows will not be offered a refund.
- No shows will not be offered a refund
- $150 reservation change fee for any changes made to your reservation & subject to availability. No changes made to reservations that are less than 7 days prior to ride.
- Pre-paid/Re-loadable credit cards: If your funds are not accessible 7 days prior to your ride, your booking will be cancelled & your deposit will not be refunded. You will be required to pay a Damage/Behavioral Deposit of $300 on an authorized credit card prior to your ride – NO EXCEPTIONS. The Damage/Behavioral Deposit will be refunded within 1 business day if no damages occur and/or the behavioral policy is followed.
Mix n’ Mingle Tours
- We must have 5 people booked on the experience in order to roll. No refunds offered once your balance is collected
- You will be asked for your credit card info in order to book. Your balance will be collected 7 days prior to your ride and/or when we meet the minimum of 5.
- No shows will not receive a refund
- $10 reservation change fee per person for any changes made more than 7 days in advance to ride & subject to availability. Changes not allowed less than 7 days prior to your confirmed ride.
We ride rain or shine. We will contact you of a cancellation due to weather, so please don’t assume your tour is cancelled. You will not receive a refund if you don’t show. Weather cancellations can occur up to the time of the tour. Safety is our #1 priority, we will not allow a tour to ride in lightning or severe weather. If your tour is cancelled within the first hour, you will be provided a rain check.
Should I tip the guide?
Please be prepared to tip your guide between 15% & 20% as is standard in this industry. Feel free to tip more if you’d like. You may tip via Cash, Cashapp, Venmo, or give us a call and we can charge your credit card on file.
We reserve the right to charge your credit card following the tour if necessary. Since Sprock n’ Roll bikes are powered by its passengers, they control the speed at which the tour progresses. For scheduling purposes, however, it is necessary that the tour end within 15 minutes of the scheduled return time.
- 15-20 minutes late = $65
- 20-25 minutes late = $80
- 25-30 minutes late = $100
- 30-60 minutes late = $200
- More than 60 minutes late = $250+/hr
- Abandoning a Mixer tour before the end = $100
- Damage Fee = Cost of Repair
Can I decorate?
Yes! Bring it! All decorations must be socially appropriate. We will not cover our signage.
How fast is this thing?
The bike averages out at about 5 mph on flat ground.
Can I take pictures?
ABSOLUTELY!! Please do! Our guides are happy to take pictures with whatever device you have.
Can we wear costumes or dress up?
Of course!! We love a themed party! Just be aware of the length of your garments and costumes. You don’t want them getting caught in the pedals.
I'm pregnant, can I ride?
This is entirely up to you and your doctor. If you do choose to ride, sit on the bench in the back rather than a pedaling seat to ensure your safety.
Is it dangerous?
It is no more hazardous than riding a regular bicycle. However, as with anything, there is always a risk involved so ride at your own risk.
How many people can ride?
A minimum of 5, maximum of 16
What if I can't pedal?
No biggie! There are only 10 seats with pedals. The remaining 6 can just relax.
Can we squeeze on more people over the 16-person limit?
No. Sorry. It’s against insurance and the City of Memphis rules.
We don't have at least 5 people to meet the minimum.
We are happy to honor driver requests if the driver’s schedule allows. A 18% automatic gratuity will be added to fulfilled requests.
What is the weight limit?
We have a weight limit of 300 lbs are directed by the bike manufacturer. Anyone 300 lbs+ must sit on the back bench and will need to pay for two seats.