- Full refunds for cancellations made 7 days prior to ride
- Your remaining balance will be auto collected 7 days prior to scheduled ride. No refunds are offered if you cancel less than 7 days before your ride
- Pre-paid/Re-loadable credit cards: If your funds are not accessible 7 days prior to your ride, your booking will be cancelled
- No shows will not be offered a refund
- $100 reservation change fee for any changes made 48 hours or less in advance to ride & subject to availability
Mix n’ Mingle
- Full refunds on cancellations made 7 days prior to ride
- No refunds are offered if you cancel less than a week before your tour
- No shows will not receive a refund
We ride rain or shine. You will be notified of a cancellation due to weather. Please don’t assume your tour is cancelled unless we contact you!! You will not receive a refund if your group decides not to ride. Weather cancellations can occur up to the time of the tour. We have your best interest in mind; we will not allow a tour during lightning or severe weather. If your tour is cancelled within the first hour, you will be provided a rain check.
Code of Conduct
The following actions are not allowed while riding the Sprock n’ Roll Party Bike. All riders must abide by our Code of Conduct.
- Any form of indecent exposure
- Giving alcohol to non-passengers
- Standing at any point the bike is not parked
- Lewd or socially inappropriate dancing
- Vulgar or socially inappropriate music
- Obscene or vulgar language
- Vomiting on or around the bike
- Public urination on or around the bike
- Any other behavior deemed inappropriate
THERE WILL BE A $300 CHARGE TO THE CARD ON FILE FOR ANY VIOLATION TO THESE CODES. CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED! ANY DAMAGES TO THE BIKE WILL BE CHARGED TO THE RENTER’S CARD.
If anyone violates any of these actions, you will be removed immediately and the tour will be canceled at driver’s discretion and no refund will be honored.
IF WE HAVE TO CANCEL A RIDE DUE TO UNRULY BEHAVIOR THE RENTER WILL BE CHARGED A 20% GRATUITY FOR THE GUIDE